View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 10:24 AM   #37
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Agreed.

Mine, based on us standing pat at our picks...

1) Tyler Guyton, OT - Oklahoma
- I really, REALLY want to take one of Mitchell, Franklin, or McConkey here. But, I also really understand the demand to protect the franchise at all costs, as well. Give me a potential future LT here.

2) Devontez Walker, WR - North Carolina
- Tez seems somewhat of a Rice clone physically, but his vertical game would be perfect lined up across from Rice and his ability to work the middle of the field.

3) Trey Benson, RB - Florida State
- I could go any number of directions here, but loading up on offense is the way to go this season. Benson could be a redundant pick with the rugby kid here to allegedly return kicks and MEH returning, but Benson does have a good combo of size, power and speed. I wouldn't be against a tight end with this pick, even if I'm good with Kelce, Gray, and Irv Smith as our group.
Not liking ignoring WR again but I love Benson. And Pacheco backup is a sneaky bigger need than most want to acknowledge.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.