View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 11:26 AM   #42
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Plus didn't they need like 2 ****ed up field goal attempts? One where Colquitt panicked and just threw the ball away and another that was blocked? Or am I thinking of another game? I seem to remember it being quite a miracle that the Titans won.
Correct.

This FG would have made it 35-27 with 1:21 left.

Quote:
James Winchester aborted snap, recovered by Dustin Colquitt at TEN-37 Dustin Colquitt pass incomplete short left. Penalty on Dustin Colquitt: Intentional Grounding, 10 yards
This FG would have tied it at the gun.

Quote:
Harrison Butker 52 yard field goal no good blocked by Joshua Kalu, recovered by LeShaun Sims (tackle by Anthony Sherman)
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.