Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman 1984 trailer
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 11:35 AM   #34
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I guess this means that No Time to Die, Black Widow and Quiet Place II are good?
The James Bond series is too high profile to send to VOD. There will always be an audience for the character and since this is Daniel Craig's final outing, the box office is expected to be quite high.

Marvel has such an excellent track record and generally speaking, don't any cash flow issues, so they can sit on this movie indefinitely.

I'd be a little more concerned if I was a producer or studio releasing A Quiet Place II. While it was a low budget film that turned into a bit of a global phenom, it's pretty rare that sequels to those types of movies live up to expectations.

IMO, they'd be smart to wait a full year to release this film in the theaters because even if the theaters chains reopen this summer, people will most likely avoid films of this nature due to the current crisis.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.