View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 10:36 AM   #42
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
They pass the wife's eye test.

I think of Sonos as I do Bose wonderful engineering in 10 cent speakers with a marketing department second to none.
I have an Acoustimass system that I really like but it's not something I ever would have bought new. Years ago I did some work on a guy's house who had a set of Polk Audio SDAs sitting around, and he convinced me I needed them so I took them as partial payment for the job. Well...long story short the wife didn't seem to share my appreciation for them so I traded them for the Acoustimass and some high powered Polk bookshelf speakers. Probably got the short end of the deal but they were a better fit for my needs.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.