View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 02:25 AM   #7
Veteran

If you look at the Chiefs roster, probably somebody is going to have to exit by trade or just outright cut. I know we might also have some injuries that will change things.

If they bring back OL Martinas Rankin, that is a roster spot.

If you go to Chiefs.com and count the players on the active roster, there are 56 on a 53 man roster. I assume that OL Danny Isidora and WR Marcus Kemp will go back to the PS after the Jets game, but that still leaves another player to get down to 53. I think that extra player is they have recalled DE Mike Danna and have not cut someone at least not what shows on the team website.

Anthony Sherman should return soon from COVID protocol, which will require a cut.

I also assume that CB L'Jarius Sneed might return, which maybe means a CB like Hamilton or Keyes might be traded if we see that happening pretty soon.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.