Thread: Movies and TV Sean Connery passed away
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 08:46 PM   #82
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
David Niven was the best Bond
I didn't see a smiley face. That's equal to saying Matt Cassel was the best Chiefs QB.

My dad was a big James Bond fan, I guess he had read the books. So when I was about 13 in '63 we got in the family car and me and my mom all went to the drive-in movies to see the first Bond, Dr. No. I was soon hooked on Sean Connery as Bond. A year later we were back at the drive-in to see From Russian with Love. I never figured out until years after Jaws was released that Robert Shaw the mean Russian spy was the same Captain Quint in Jaws.

A year later when I was 15, I went on my first unofficial date. My best friend had a cousin visiting from Miami named Gena, I thought she was hot. They all said, were' going to the movies to see Thunderball, I said, I'm in. I called it a date since we hung out, but it was good time.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli