View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 07:30 PM   #154
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
I'm sorry to hear that, but congrats on your retirement. Sounds like you've definitely earned it.

Will you still be involved with the Chiefs chapter events?
yeah, I’m still involved but as a “founder”. I’ve set up a leadership crew to run things at the national level and internationally. We are making a big push into England and Europe next year.

I got this thing going but that crew knows way more than I ever did. Big ideas and skills to pull it off. It’s in good hands. I’ll just be one of the ones partying on game day.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote