Thread: Music Greta Van Fleet!
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 07:46 AM   #14
Mahomes Fanboi

I typically hold off on critiquing any rock artist, as the world really needs a rock resurgence.

When I first heard GVF I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Obviously the Led Zep similarities crank through the speakers, but I didn't care.... because when something is GOOD, I want more of it.

That said, I am going to say something very hypocritical in my next statement:

You can't completely ripoff a bands stage presence also... sorry. When I watched them live and saw the GVF singer acting exactly like Plant on stage (Standing shirtless, twirling his long necklace in his fingers)... they lost me. It was too much. I get having your influences come through your art as Music is a collection of influences, but not having any originality will lose me.

If you enjoy GVF for whatever reasons, I'm really happy for you! Maybe I will give them another try in hopes that they have come into their own on this new album.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.