View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 09:55 PM   #27
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Meh. About the equivalent of a single cigarette to someone who's never smoked. Probably less.

THC itself is proving to be super popular among seniors in the states where it's legal. They are preferring that to many other forms of "Medication" for what it's worth. Grandmas are taking it up much more than you realize....
true.

and when I smoked my first cigarette at age 12, I had to lay down for 3 hours. and I puked a little
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.