View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 09:28 PM   #24
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
You're thinking of crystals. CBD oil and its actual benefits depends wildly on who is telling you the information. Just writing it off as snake oil is not at all examining the wealth of (unsubstantiated) info.
I’m quite clear on what I’m thinking about. As you say, until we have substantiated research, CBD should be considered placebo. And there’s nothing necessarily wrong with that. The effectiveness of placebo should never be discounted. God gave us remarkable minds that often are capable of effecting great feats of healing without the help of a chemically intervening agent.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote