View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 11:21 AM   #29
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm going to guess that Super Bowl 2020 patches are going to be tough to find at this point since we're about to go into the next one, but it depends on the seller. In case people don't realize, DHGate is kind of the equivalent of eBay - it's a site where various sellers can post their stuff, and it takes care of issues like payments so that it's not quite so sketchy. However, the quality definitely varies widely from seller to seller, so read carefully and check out reviews (though note that the reviews are usually for the SELLER rather than the specific PRODUCT).

For what it's worth, I got a Mathieu jersey from this seller last summer. It kind of looks like you can get a LV patch from them now, but they don't actually show what it looks like, so who knows what you'd get? The overall quality is great aside from some rough stitching around the nameplate. The LIV patch is...fine. You'd definitely know it's a knockoff if you looked closely (the real one is plastic I think), but I don't care.

Here's an album of photos to give people the idea of the quality. Click into it to zoom in and see detail.

Thanks.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.