View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 03:00 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
If he wants to be that greedy . **** him. I have no sympathy for anybody that will bitch about making more money in one year than I'll make in my lifetime. **** him and trade him to the Bengals and let him rot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Know the difference between 16 Million & 20 Million?

4 Million. That’s a Lot to leave on the table. It’s all relative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Do it in increments he understands. Imagine you've got to stroke 20 hogs off but you only get to keep the juice from 16. Still feel like jacking those last four?
Or imagine making 4 million more and not getting another Super Bowl, possibly dampening the hall of fame chances..... everything is relative. Works both ways
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0