View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 10:54 PM   #50
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Bell was franchised a second time and it was clear Pittsburgh planned on running him into ground and getting rid of him. IIRC, the long term contract they offered didn't have that much guaranteed. I would have sat out if I was Bell.

I think the league should get rid of the franchise tag. Teams have to use it to not be at a disadvantage, but it causes so much bad blood. Get rid of it and its still a level playing field.

RBs in particular get screwed by the tag.
The tag helps the majority of players who aren’t franchise quality because it helps keep the stars from eating up all the cap.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.