View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 10:50 PM   #49
Special Teams ACE!!!

True story. I first heard about Le'Veon Bell watching a random Michigan State game years ago. Bell was having a stellar game, and the announcers were excitedly saying his name with every big play he made, but I had never heard of him or seen his name in writing. And I swear to God... it was the announcer who was doing the game and some sort of weird accent he had... I thought for the entire game this guy's name was Labia.

Anyway... I wouldn't be listening to Labia's labia, Chris. Dude ****ed away a year's worth of solid money all so he could make less than his asking price that he wanted from the Steelers. And the worst part is because he priced himself out like that, not only did he miss out on an entire season of good money, but his stats took a huge beating playing for that shit**** franchise led by a bottom 5 NFL head coach, which means he'll likely not see the end of that Jets contract and the next one he earns from another team is going to be "prove it" money.

It was a bold strategy, but for being all about thinking about total money in the longterm, Labia is going to lose compared to what he could have made had he compromised with the Steelers.

If you want your money, don't listen to Labia ****ing Bell.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0