View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 10:26 AM   #232
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Agreed. I don't remember the Chiefs using many stunts up front. Just guys lining up across from the OL and trying to win individual battles.

The handful of times we did stunt it worked - at least in my memory. I think this DL has quickly become a position of real strength and depth. Makes sense, considering we traded out 3-4 OLB in favor of a 4-3 DE, but still.
Then you don't remember that well.

The Chiefs stunted/twisted quite a bit. Jones found a lot of his pressures by simply being unblocked when teams didn't read the twist well or focused on Ford/Houston instead.

Complain about the secondary or coverage approach if you want to, but the Chiefs weren't vanilla on the DL or in how they used their LBs.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.