View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 11:23 AM   #1054
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Oh boo ****ing hoo. And not every founding father of this nation was Ben Franklin or Thomas Jefferson.
I'm not getting into this any further. Said my piece, think it's enough to get my point across and I don't want this thing devolving into a DC thread. Just in general I try to avoid the topics of politics and religion, because I think nowadays it's next to impossible to have a civilized discussion about either one and I apologize if I violated anybody's sensibilities with my comments.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote