View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 04:56 PM   #80
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I like Sammy, hope things end well here and he gets a ring this season. But he gone after that. No doubt about it.

Just not enough cash or opportunity to go around. Hill and Kelce are the money makers at this point and I think you have to hope for good progression out of Hardman. He should become best buddies with Tyreek and Patrick this offseason if he wants to reach his max potential eventually, which resides somewhere in the realm of Desean Jackson IMO (the comp I gave him during the draft).
I think there is a chance Watkins market has dried up. Elite talent but didn’t get a second contract either place he’s been. He’ll get it because they do, but if I my team laid out big money for a guy that didn’t produce with Mahomes I’d be a little miffed. It won’t be free, but I think he could maybe (probably not) be extended and get his Aav cheaper.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.