Thread: Other Sports Real Madrid's stadium
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 08:59 AM   #14
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Seems like a TON of expense focused on bringing the field under ground to keep it maintained.

I'd guess they have lots of concerts and other things going on all the time at the stadium besides soccer?
That's kinda my thought...

I mean it's cool but...for what purpose? Is it really just so you can spend less on labor moving/covering the field in the case of another event?

Because that had to cost a fortune. Putting that into a new build would be pretty expensive but retrofitting that into an existing stadium with a 75 year old infrastructure/foundation had to be STAGGERING.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.