View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 12:16 AM   #163
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Okay, here's what it comes down to.

Candidate A. Safe pick, highly regarded. We have a decent starter at his position, but depth is thin and he would likely take the starting spot. Enough players in the draft that we could get a good one in Round 2, most likely.

Candidate B. Same position as Candidate A. Generally rated a little lower, but I love how the guy would fit in with our team. I would be ridiculed for taking this guy, but history would prove me right.

Candidate C. Pretty highly ranked guy that I really like, but at a position of very low need. Luxury pick.

Candidate D. Position where we could definitely use an upgrade. This guy is lower ranked than most of the other candidates, but there's a big dropoff after him in the draft. If I don't take him, we don't get the position filled in 2020.

Candidate E. Highly ranked candidate. Safe pick. Consensus is that we need help at the position, though I believe that less than many others.

Candidate F. Same position as Candidate E. Not as highly ranked, but I like him a bit more.

Final discussions are occurring in the draft room.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.