View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 11:10 PM   #161
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
(Oh, god. It's coming up. The pick is coming up. The Chiefs are Super Bowl champions. I can't do this. Why did I agree to do this? This is crazy. I'm not a draft expert. I'm just a guy. People will make fun of my pick and wonder if I've ever watched a football game. They'll call me Mel Kiper or something. Why am I doing this? I don't need this pressure. I can make a safe pick, I guess, but what's a safe pick? People are all over the board with who they want. And it's the 32nd pick. It's the lowest first-round pick the Chiefs have ever had. It's hard to find a superstar with the 32nd pick. And three years ago that guy had the 27th pick and he picked Patrick Mahomes. At 27! Not even at 10. At 27! I can't compete with that. Maybe I should go hide for a while. Someone else will make the pick and then I can pretend that I forgot. Yeah, maybe I can do that. But no. That's not the Chief way of doing things. Patrick Mahomes is on my team. I can't let him down. I'll make the pick. I'll pick someone really good. I can do this. I can succeed. I can make the Super Bowl champions even better. I've got this. I don't care if people ridicule me. I know in my heart how best to help the Chiefs, and I'll do it regardless of skepticism. That's how Brett Veach does it. I'll channel my inner Brett Veach, and I'll make a bold move and it'll pay off. Why? Because Chiefs, that's why.

Bring this pick on.)
Because we are the Chiefs.

You’re up. PM sent.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.