View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 09:48 PM   #158
Special Teams ACE!!!

Getting REEEALLY tired of drafting phenomenal weapons for Rodgers year after year in the 1st and 2nd rounds only for the Packers to give me a giant middle finger and go after the unsexy positions. How's that going for you, Green Bay? You're satisfied with your work? Everything was gravy last year with that Lizard guy, eh? And the dude named Alison as the #2 was totally awesome, wasn't it? Maybe I should draft a WR named Sarah to line up in the slot!

Well, I'm not going to do that. But I AM going to shoot for the moon and take this boom/bust guy.

The Green Bay Packers select Laviska Shenault Jr., WR, Colorado

Last edited by RealSNR; 03-25-2020 at 09:54 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.