Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 04:07 PM   #144
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I think they passed on Pickens bc of his character.
They weren't tryin to pass on Pickens so much as that they saw a pool of players, "trusted their board" and assumed that at least one of those players would be available from that pool 5 spots later.

For all we know, they may have had Pickens graded slightly higher.

I think it's a safe guess to assume that Pickens, Moore, Pierce and a few others were likely part of a pool of similarly graded players.

I don't really agree with that method in this particular instance, but it's the way the draft is viewed by NFL teams.

Instead of falling in love with a player they "trusted their board", picked up the extra 5th and selected the best graded player in a pool of similarly graded players.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.