Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 10:12 PM   #2573
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by underEJ View Post
There is alot of truth to this. The movie I have been working on for two years was just canceled for many reasons, but mostly because it didn't fit into existing marketing quadrants. This movie was the 2nd best, out of over 30 credits, I have worked on in 22 years and would have been something really fresh out of a super stale "talking animal" animated movie genre. We all loved it dearly and are heartbroken that the studio doesn't see what we do, and consequently no one will see it.
I'm so sad to hear this news.

I know what it feels like. I scored a movie a few years back with some B listers and a nice script. Everyone would recognize the actors. I thought the film was just "okay" but you never know - sometimes, films surprisingly find and audience.

Anyhoo, we had a great screening at Columbia Pictures studios (the one underground) and had a nice Q&A. I figured after that, it would move forward but no. Bummer.

I have to say though, the theater was astonishing. The largest, most comfortable leather seats, ever.

I couldn't help but think that if those walls could talk, the stories would be mind blowing.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.