Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 05:36 PM   #1623
First Overall

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcfanXIII View Post
Alright guys. The time has come to upgrade to a larger bike. The ol lady isn't comfortable on my 700 Virago, and rather than sink the money into a mustang seat, sissy bar, and other accessories that MIGHT make my gold diggin bitch a bit more comfortable for her, I want to get a bike with more power. I like the street glide but it is way out of my price range as of now, so I'm thinking another metric V Twin cruiser. I really like the shaft drive on my Virago, and would like to stay with that option. I'd like something over 1200cc. I've been looking a the honda VTX, Suzuki Intruder (I think the boulevard equivalent is the c50) and the Vstar. Anybody have any other suggestions that won't break the bank?

Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.