View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 02:15 PM   #658
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
UK lost to Evansville? Yikes.

I always like Cunliffe. Why did he leave?
He actually left because he's physically unable to play the kind of defense Self wants. However...

Quote:
After the game, Cunliffe talked with national college hoops analyst Jeff Goodman about the victory and had some kind words to say about Kansas and Bill Self, who sent Cunliffe a congratulatory text after the win.

“It was the first text I responded to,” Cunliffe told Goodman. “He was really hard on me. Seeing that text from him meant a lot to me. I wouldn’t have been able to do what I dd tonight without Kansas. Coach Self made me tougher.”

In two games with the Purple Aces (2-0), Cunliffe is averaging 17 points and five rebounds in 27 minutes per game off the bench.

After starting his career at Arizona State and transferring to KU after a semester, Cunliffe sat out the second semester of 2016-17 season and the first of the 2017-18 season before appearing in 15 games with the Jayhawks during their run to the Final Four in 2018.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.