Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 11:02 AM   #208
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
The city told me that since he knowingly put his shed within 25 feet of my fire pit-he would be liable if the shed burned down.

Challenge accepted.

Trailer is illegal since it is on grass and not rock. If I wanted to be a real jerk, I think the city would fry him. I told him the reason I made a big deal of everything is because I have to look at it. He does not. He often has a larger trailer in the driveway to carry his drag race Camaro that he revs at 9pm at night in the winter.

For the record-I had help today. A 20 year old kid that likes landscaping. He he was big. I am exhausted.
The shed seems fine. I mean you had enough space to plant a tree in between.

The racecar would aggravate me, but I guess he does it to keep the battery good. Maybe ask if he could do at 6pm?
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.