View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 06:25 AM   #134
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I heard that Self was referring to a higher number that was floating around. Around 7 mil I think.
You might be right, but the math just seems way off if you break it down. The highest transfer guys have been rumoured to be in the 750k- 1 million range, so let's be optimistic and put hunter at 1 million. Kevin comes back let's put him at another very optimistic value at 750k. Now Jackson and Timberlake get maybe 300k each(seems extremely optimistic?) and you are still at 2.3 million. There is no way Harris KJ McDowell Braun and Furphy average 300k per person. That's why I tend to believe he was referring to the 4 million figure, as it's much easier to come up with a realistic value for each guy at say 2.5 million total.
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.