Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 08:58 PM   #2854
MVP

Damn it.

Keon Coleman's going to be a ****ing star. I'm tellin ya!

If you haven't seen it yet, they made a youtube showcasing his first 24 hours with the Bills. His personality is already winning him lot's of fans in the league, he's... a character, but in an ingratiating way that makes you wanna root for the kid.

This kid HAS IT. Good for him. I'm happy with Worthy, but I have a gut feeling the negative metrics surrounding his game and all the naysayers disappear once he gets on the field.

Expect him to be mic'd up and appearing in a lot of interviews this year.

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 04-30-2024 at 09:05 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.