Thread: Home and Auto Handy-Man Corner
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 11:42 PM   #299
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief
I've already asked this once, but I'd love your opinion on VCT. We've more or less decided on it for our bathroom renovation. I know it's an unconventional choice, but we go for the whole modern/industrial look.

VCT is obviously very functional. Lasts forever, easy to clean, etc. But if you like an industrial look, check out this stuff.....

http://www.metroflorusa.com/product_...collectionID=5

It costs a few $$ more per s/f than VCT but for smaller areas like bathrooms the actual cost won't be much difference at all. Very cool products, I've used them in residential and commercial jobs. I especially like the metal and stained concrete patterns. they would work well with the look you're shooting for.
RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.