View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 11:52 AM   #2
Supporter

I'm looking for a basic beginners Yoga routine.

My flexibility is asshole. When I hit the gym after harvest I've been stretching before and after, but I obviously need to focus more on flexibility and balance than only strength. Cardio is ass too, but I'm good with the bike.

EDIT: I need video too. I suck so much at Yoga, just a list of poses isn't going to get it done.

I found a few on YouTube and there were a ****load, but some of them were wonky. I was hoping someone here would have something simple for a rube.

Last edited by Buehler445; 01-02-2021 at 12:03 PM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.