Thread: Movies and TV F1 on Netflix
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 02:36 PM   #3
Cynical Misanthrope

I've been interested in Formula 1 but it doesn't get too much attention in the US so it's been hard to follow. Watch the documentary 'Senna' about Ayrton Senna. Great movie.

And I've been watching that series on Netflix with my son. The Australian GP is this weekend. It'll be aired in the middle of the night for most of the country but 9:00 p.m. in my time zone. I think I'll watch it. That series has made F1 really interesting. I want to see how Ricciardo does for Renault and I hope Haas does well this year.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.