View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 08:52 AM   #860
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Thats where I live. It's a huge county and there is a major divide. The hard core Trump backers and Scientologists are in the northern part where most of this stuff happens. The southern part is now a majority of millennial's, think San Francisco politically and socially.
I grew up on the southside of St. Pete, it was the scary part of town and that's hard to believe it's now the hip section. Graduated from St. Petersburg High in '68. I remember when the Scientologist bought that place, it was the Fort Harrison Hotel about 1975 they took over. I was an FAA controller at St. Pete/Clearwater Airport tower in the 70's, they even had their own airplanes based there.

Out by the airport we had a neat club called the Electric Zoo, it was near Sunshine Speedway. I remember in '69 seeing the Allman Bros there before they released their first album. I was going to see Queen at Sunshine Speedway in '75 but the day of the show the fire marshall wouldn't approve the stage, said it wasn't strong enough to safely support all their equipment. I moved to Pensacola in '77 and have only been back a couple of times. It's so congested, my parents retired to Spring Hill in the 80's, that's up by Weechi Wachie Springs. I live in a big retirement community since 2011 off I-75 at the Wildwood exit. It's neat place if you're over 55. I'm going to see Starship tomorrow night here.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote