View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 08:10 PM   #130
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Pinging DJ/Hamas or anyone rise in the know......watching this player, Dylan Carson this spring. The dude looks like a “player”.

Watching him take swings, run the bases, play the outfield etc he looks like someone who has a high ceiling in the major leagues. I’ve not googled the guy. wondering about my eyeball test. Just watching the guy, he looks to be a keeper.
I have mentioned Carlson several times here - dude's a switch-hitting version of the good piscotty.

He's been holding his own while well underaged in brutal hitters leagues. He's stayed under the radar because of that but he's going to wreck shit in the TX league this year and end up on a TON of national lists.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.