View Single Post
Old 07-26-2023, 12:25 PM   #63
Politically Incorrect

There is this small subset of random travelers who are oblivious to their surroundings, the protocols and rules for baggage, think spending $250 for a roundtrip flight cross country entitles them to private jet service and then the overpackers and gate rushers.

That small subset of assholes have ruined travel for the 90-95% of the rest of us.

At security screening at Sky Harbor, this women and her two kids packed EVERYTHING against regulations and it took 25 minutes to screen and confiscate half their shit.

I stood there in my bare feet for a good 25 minutes waiting for this shit show to end.

That's why I had two Bloody Mary's before boarding and I'll be having more on board.

Traveled between 1.4 and 1.6 million miles in my life and I used to LOVE it and now I hate it.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote