View Single Post
Old 07-26-2023, 11:49 AM   #62
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I made my goal and was the very last person on the plane.

It worked out great. Got middle seat in the exit row over the wing and huge legroom. The guy on my left in the aisle seat bought me 2 Lagunitas IPA's since he had over 20 Southwest drink tickets. He also was watching the new Top Gun on his phone and he put it up on the seat back and I watched that too.

Flight was 1:30 to Sacramento. Picked up by family and relaxing with family.

Easy peasy.

I love the Sacramento airport. I love tiny airports period. Santa Fe - awesome. Vail/Eagle - awesome. Victoria, BC - awesome. Ontario, California - awesome. Burbank - awesome. Reagan - awesome. Kona - awesome. Lihue - awesome. Guatemala City - awesome. Denver - F U. Seattle - F U. Orlando - F U. Dulles - F U. LAX - F U. Phoenix - F U.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.