View Single Post
Old 02-25-2023, 11:05 AM   #54
__

So, I am an absolute whore for defensive line. I can never get enough.

Going EDGE-DT-EDGE with the first three picks would be my dream come true, but it will never happen.

Brett Veach probably wrote on his mirror with a bar of soap: "WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP PATRICK MAHOMES TODAY"

And there's just no chance he goes two straight days of the NFL Draft without helping Mahomes.

That said........ I'd like to know who else was on the board with your 2nd round pick, but Mazi Smith is enticing.

Nolan Smith, who I did not initially think fit our defense, is starting to get some run with me lately. I can dig that as a first round pick, but ask me again in a week.

Zach Harrison doesn't have a lot of support on this forum, and I'm one of them. I'm just not a fan of the guy, I think he's Tanoh Kpassagnon, and while that's not horrific with a 3rd round pick, I just feel we can get more bang for our buck elsewhere.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.