Thread: Movies and TV Disney+: WandaVision
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 10:15 AM   #86
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I'm still watching.. but man, this is a slug 3 episodes in... Not sure I like having to watch a 15 minute breakdown video to understand WTF is going on in a 22 minute episode...
WandaVision was supposed to be the third MCU show released on Disney+, iirc. I wonder how we would be watching it right now if it had gone like that, if these deep references would be making more sense. I still believe it when they say this show is setting up everything that will happen in Phase 4 and 5, but man you have to be well versed to follow everything that happens.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.