Thread: Music Red Dirt Juke Box
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 10:12 PM   #8
Supporter

Sturgil Simpson is also one of my favorites. He used to play with a band called Sunday Valley. I'll do a post if someone else doesn't soon. Medicine Springs, Life Ain't Fair, King Turd, Turtles all the way down....are the places to start with his music.

Others I intend to itroduce are the Dirty River Boys, John D Hale Band, Stoney Larue, Cody Canada and the Departed, Wade Bowen, Randy Rodgers, Hellbound Glory, Jason Eady, Casey Donahue and Pat Green. There are several other artists in the texas music top 40 that I'm not familiar with at this time.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.