View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 01:55 PM   #143
Hockey Town

I also wanted to add this, the Royals aren't exactly awesome at thinking outside the box when it comes to adding players. This offseason presented them with some interesting ideas on how to do things and they passed on all of them...the Angels literally gave away their 1st round pick to have Zack Cozarts contract taken, the Padres would give prospects to take Wil Myers...

You also have an offseason 3rd base market that was a bunch of teams battling for a few guys, the Royals should have gauged the interest in Dozier right there, he's older than people think and he has some wild splits and injury history that make him a good sell candidate.

If the Royals are going to try to restock this way they are going to need a lot more good draft picks as there isn't enough depth in general right now for this to work. Cause to be real half those pitchers are going to flame out, that's just how it works.

I guess in short I don't have a lot of real trust in Dayton Moore to make the right moves because he brought all these guys in so he has relationships and attachment to them. Stuff like this is why it's easier for an outsider to come in and tear it down to win as opposed to a guy that was already here.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.