View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 01:29 PM   #142
Hockey Town

I was going to add to his breakdown but he already did one. I think Carlos Hernandez and Evan Steele are bullpen guys. They are old for their levels and need to advance quickly after injury problems, they scream pen arms. Now they could both be dominant in those roles though.

Until I see it I think Brady Singer ends up as a closer because without a true secondary pitch he's going to struggle to start.

Duncan also left 1 name off the list I think could stick at the major league level, Jonathan Bowlen, dude is like 6'6 with good velocity and command.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.