Thread: Music Red Dirt Juke Box
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 01:59 PM   #131
Supporter

Hopefully you've all taken some time to jumped on the bandwagon of my last post...Tyler Childers. He's awesome.

Get on this train early...

I've think I've found my next great thing.
Zach Bryan. The story, he's in the Military and most of the singing is in the back yard of a friend, and just released his first album with some rented equipment in a VRBO house with mattresses against the wall to dampen sound. For the turnpike fans he's got a song about Evan Felker that doesn't suck.

Give this guy a look.

Just do yourself a favor and get on his youtube playlist and listen to the lyrics....
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.