Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 08:01 PM   #187
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I had no idea she’s 35.

I’ve never read any of these comics so I’m excited for them all, especially since they’re going to be in Phase 5. Ms. Marvel is an Inhuman, which would be interesting, too.

For some reason, the new show that is most intriguing to me is Moon Knight, only because it sounds like a cool concept.

I like Batman, but just like with Superman, I’ve had enough if the same old characters on film and TV for the past 50+ years.

Give me something new instead of the same old, same old Riddler, Joker, Penguin, Zod and Lex Luther.
I'm definitely excited for Moon Knight. Great character.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.