Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 04:03 PM   #3315
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
Ah yes, this is a good ol' Darren Aronofsky film that left me quite shook when I saw it in theaters. The 3rd act is so batshit insane that I went with it. Wild film.
The thing with Darren Aronofsky is he directed Black Swan, the Wrestler and Requiem for a Dream, three films I gave 10 stars. What went wrong?

BTW, has any person outside of Hollywood seen Parasite? That reminds me of the Japanese film from 1985 "Ran". It was nominated for 4 Academy Awards and won best costume. Not one video store in Savannah had a copy, I ended renting the film in '89 when I moved to Atlanta and could find it. It was an incredible battle scenes on horses and great costumes. It's worth seeing, sort like the opening of Gladiator but the whole film.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli