Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 11:14 AM   #3306
the great pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
It's an odd movie. It feels sort of like you have an extremely quirky script and the actors play it in a more straightforward way than it needs to be or just the opposite where you have a serious script and the actors play it in a quirky manner. I don't know. I like more traditional westerners so it didn't really work for me, and it wasn't strange enough to become a fun "weird" western tale.
That pretty much matches my feelings about it. I thought I would love this but something was just off about it. It isn't horrible or even bad - it is just off.
heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.