Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 03:09 PM   #3301
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
The Last Jedi and The Shape of Water.

Folks, this kind of shit is why I don't watch many modern movies. Both were just laughably bad.
The Last Jedi I haven't seen, haven't watched a Star Wars movie since '84, not my cup of tea. I'm more into Alien and Aliens, more gritty sci-fi films. However, The Shape of Water is in my top 10 and maybe even my all-time favorite.

The Shape of Water has suspense, intrigue, it had atmosphere of the 1950's or 1960's, it has a real monster, it's a great villain in Michael Shannon, and the heroine was mute, someone who's is always put down and yet she has compassion for the creature. It brings out the same feelings like a Forrest Gump. Maybe it's a generation thing, I'm 69 and have seen thousands of films, many bad and many good. My favorite all time film is Chinatown from '74. I guess I'm not alone, The Shape of Water did win Best Picture Oscar.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli