View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 10:27 PM   #1614
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
No you play nice. You better - I've shown nothing but support for you. Except my first week here - when you told me the Braves can lick your hairy asshole - or was that that Travis douchebag? IDK but very early on - you and I had a spat for about a week - WAYYYY back in 2005, I mean I hadn't been here a week, I don't think. It was short-lived and I'm glad we restored our relationship - it was a healing process that worked and we've lasted forever -

Our love is like a diamond.

A lot of my relationships begin with spats. It's really weird. I secretly hated my best friend's guts for like, six months or so after I first met him in high school. Thought he was the world's biggest douchebag.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.