View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 11:05 AM   #17
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
**** Bronco Neil. Its bad enough that he’s in our ring of fame.
Somehow I've always been far more angry at Neil for going to the Broncos than I was at Lewis for going to the Raiders.

I feel like we wanted Neil back and he gave us the bird. Whereas the Chiefs seemed ready to move on from Lewis and the Raiders gave him an opportunity.

I think the Chiefs spurned Lewis whereas Smith spurned the Chiefs.

Maybe I'm wrong there - that's just the way I'd always viewed it. Lewis was 34, Collins and eventually Hasty were both 30 when the Chiefs brought them in (Lewis would've been 35 when Hasty arrived). I think KC just thought Lewis was at the end of the line.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.