Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 06:57 PM   #115
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Not much of a trailer, mostly a recap. They are also saying it won't run again until, get this, November.

November?! damn it all to hell (oh well, as the old saying goes "Good things come to those who wait")

Taylor Sheridan is a flat out machine and I have no clue how he finds time to sleep. Wasn't impressed at all by his sophomore directorial effort (Those Who Wish Me Dead starring Angelina Jolie) BUT holy crap, the rest of his work is aces! ( his directing debut film called Wind River was outstanding, he also wrote the script for that as well. His script for Hell or High Water remains one of my favorites of the past decade and then there are his scripts for Sicario and its sequel. Talented as hell all around)
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote