View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 01:11 AM   #411
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty View Post
Still waiting... Back to the future style thing with Marty in the Delorean? Lombardi trophy as the flux capacitor. Donated $20 to the server.
I'll get to everyone I can and some people are just going have to wait a while and I'll get to draw them up this off season after we beat the Bucs but I need to clarify that people don't have to donate to the server to get these I'm just doing it on my own for my own contribution for being a freeloader for all these years. I just want gratitude to go to the mods they deserve all the accolades.

I don't want to disappoint anyone but I also don't want to get burnt out doing these yet they are all fun to do but I've got several in the waiting and some take time to come up with ideas to do that's why I skip a few but I don't try to skip anyone but I also want to do my best for each and not do half as work.

Anyways I love your idea with the Delorean that did help me out.

I just ask those that are waiting to be patient because I'm going keep going through this thread and see if i can come up with something or I'll be asking something like who favorite player I still want to do Kelce and Hill and some other players and that maybe what I start focusing on.

Again I want to thank everyone for such kind words in my work I didn't know how this was going go but this is a fun ride. We are running it back mother ****ers
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote