View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 04:49 AM   #68
Supporter

Most of the hardship I have personally is unrelated to the virus. Seems like it has been a tough spring. I’m like 5000 acres behind on spraying and the weather won’t cooperate. Had some help hired this winter one lasted a month the other didn’t get much done so now it’s time to roll and shit isn’t done. Not to mention the fact that every problem that can pop up from shit sitting all winter is popping up.

On the virus front, I need to be solely focused on running that sprayer until like the middle of April. So it seems like every little inconvenience is magnified when I haven’t had time to **** with it. Wife has to teach from home. They have a virtual meeting tomorrow to see how that will go. And the hysteria has hit my little bitty - should be reasonable town. Despite the closest case being 150 or so miles away.

All told I should be an 8 or 9. But with the spring I seem to be having blah. I chose 5.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.